[Histonet] Friday Hour of Fun

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Fri Jan 29 09:37:24 CST 2010

I have a Hypothetical Situation for which I would like your input.  If
you - as a histologist - were to be involved in the interview of a
potential staff pathologist, what questions would you ask this
candidate?  Think of the practical and logical issues, but also the
unique and pertinent secondary Things You'd Like to Know.  I would like
input from techs AND pathologists.  If you were a pathologist in an
interview situation, what questions would you think appropriate?  If
you're a tech, what would you like to know about this candidate before
he begins to orbit your universe?

Please write me off Histonet - not for any other reason than it's likely
that everyone will not be interested in this subject.  Thank you again
and I can't wait to see what answers I will get!

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

PO Box 4700