[Histonet] Histotech Job Opportunity in Virginia

Alisha Dynan alisha <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Wed Jan 20 09:37:10 CST 2010

Dear Histonet Subscribers,

Would you consider relocating if the employer were willing to pay for your relocation?

Are you interested in learning about other job opportunities for free?

Are you interested in learning what other laboratory professionals are making in different areas of the country?

Are you looking for better hours, or higher pay, or to be given the opportunity to work your way up the career ladder?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, please contact me to learn about other career opportunities. I am the founder of K.A. Recruiting, a healthcare recruiting company that specializes in your industry. I have clients across the United States that hire me to find them talented lab professionals, like yourself. My service is completely FREE to the job seeker. Not only is my service free, I will also be able to tell you about "hidden jobs" that may never be posted on websites and I will be able to guide you every step of the way through the interview process (helping you to secure the job of your dreams and assist with the salary negotiation process, ensuring that you will be paid the highest rate possible for your experience level). Please take a moment to read through the highlighted opportunity below, as well as the other job opportunities I am working on currently on.

Highlighted Job Opportunity!

One particular client I am working with is one of the top hospital systems in the country. This hospital in Northern Virginia is looking for an evening shift histotech. It's a 450 bed non-profit hospital, that is newly renovated and had very modern facilities. Its south of DC and North of Richmond, VA. The school system is outstanding - standardized test scores are far above the national average. This position has a very competitive base salary, great benefits, and an unparalled retirement package.

Below is a list of some of the other great opportunities we are currently working on. If you do not see an opening in a location in which you live or would like to live, please send me an email me a copy of your resume and let me know where you would be interested in a job. I will then tailor a search for you that is completely confidential and free to candidates.

Current Opportunities:

Histotechs/Cytotechs

CT - Histology Operations Manager

Southern CA - Histology Supervisor

New York City - Surgical Pathology and Histology Supervisor

New York City - Histotech 3rd shift

Las Vegas, NV - Histotech 3rd shift

Las Vegas, NV - Histology Supervisor

GA - Histotech 1st shift

OK - Histotech 1st shift (with opportunity to be promoted to supervisor)

Long Island, NY - Cytotech

PA - Cytology Supervisor

CT - Cytotech

Palm Springs, CA - Histotech - 1st shift

If you're interested in learning more about these opportunities or opportunities in a certain geographic location please reply with an updated resume and let me know when a good time to reach you is.  If this is not the right fit for you please let me know who you can recommend and give me an idea of what types of positions you'd be interested in hearing about in the future.  I cover the entire US and have am working on Lab positions at all levels. We offer a very generous referral bonus for anyone you refer to us that we place into any position across the country.  To view some additional opportunities please visit our website at www.ka-recruiting.com.

Happy 2010!

Alisha (Taylor) Dynan, Founder

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.

Your Partner in Healthcare Recruiting

10 Post Office Square 8th Floor SOUTH

Boston, MA 02109

P: (617) 692-2949

F: (617) 507-8009

alisha <@t> ka-recruiting.com

www.ka-recruiting.com

* Please note change in address and phone number