[Histonet] Job opening

Webb, Dorothy L Dorothy.L.Webb <@t> HealthPartners.Com
Wed Jan 20 09:13:04 CST 2010

Regions Hospital is a full-service, private hospital and a Level I Adult and Pediatric trauma center. Employees enjoy opportunities for personal and professional growth available only at one of the top teaching hospitals in the Twin Cities area.  Our dedication to patient care and commitment to a healthy workplace, and "Best Care, Best Experience", has allowed us to be recognized by the Minnesota Hospital Association with the Best Minnesota Hospital Workplace Award.

Regions Hospital Histology Department is currently seeking professional, self-motivated, quality and team-focused Histotechnicians to join our team.  As our ideal candidate, you are HT ASCP certified or eligible and have 1 year of hospital laboratory experience as a Histotechnician.

As a Histotechnician at Regions Hospital, you will join an innovative and collaborative group of professionals in a supportive work environment.  You will work in a department that has 13 Pathologists, uses barcoding technology, performs special and immunohistochemistry staining, and is embarking on a laboratory expansion.  You will support Regions Hospital and HealthPartners network of clinics processing all types of surgical pathology specimens. As part of our team, you will share in the responsibility for quality assurance and participate in continuing education projects for the department.

The Twin Cities is the fastest growing urban center in the Midwest. Living here you'll enjoy one of the nation's most economically robust regions, situated among scenic forests, rivers, lakes, parks, and golf courses.   The Twin Cities region is home of two thriving downtowns, internationally acclaimed orchestras and museums, and five major league sports teams.

For consideration, please apply at www.regionshospital.com<http://www.regionshospital.com> under career opportunities Job ID #'s:  16358, 16360, 16376  -EOE

Dorothy Webb, HT (ASCP)
Regions Histology Technical Supervisor
651-254-2962

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient or the individual responsible for delivering the e-mail to the intended recipient, please be advised that you have received this e-mail in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the HealthPartners Support Center by telephone at (952) 967-6600. You will be reimbursed for reasonable costs incurred in notifying us. HealthPartners R001.0