[Histonet] Re: VIP6 Processor

gayle callis gayle.callis <@t> bresnan.net
Fri Jan 15 14:51:32 CST 2010

We have just replaced a VIP 1000 K series with a VIP6 and are absolutely
delighted with the instrument.  We had to shorten our routine tissue
processing when over dehydration occurred, but this was due to the machine
being more efficient compared to the older model.  A minor adjustment only.

We have not been disappointed, plus it is easy to operate, and has many
excellent features (keeps records, 50 processing schedules possible).  The
latter has allowed each research laboratory to have their own processing
schedule to fit their exact needs - custom processing at its best.

Gayle M. Callis

HTL/HT/MT(ASCP)

Bozeman MT