[Histonet] Re: Sakura iDent

Anne van Binsbergen annigyg <@t> gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 03:15:36 CST 2010

Hi Denise
sadly no resolution
also sadly very little response from the histonet - except for Rene - he and
i did some troubleshooting to try to see if i had missed anything - we had
the same thoughts
so ... i am still sitting with the iDent in its box, unused, until someone,
somewhere can convince me that the print does not wipe off with xylene  -
which will be hard to do seeing that i wiped it off myself and saw with my
own eyes that xylene removes the ink!!

Sakura - if you are reading this - i am not a happy camper

Annie

--
Anne van Binsbergen (Hope)
Abu Dhabi