[Histonet] cassette bar coding and label printing

madpaw <@t> comcast.net madpaw <@t> comcast.net
Mon Jan 11 16:06:51 CST 2010

We are looking for a system to 2D barcode our cassettes and then at the histology bench with the aide of a 2D barcode reader print labels for the slides.

We would like to utilized our current LIS systems.

My question to histoland "What systems are you currently using?  Do you like it and is it user friendly and cost effective?

Do you see a reduction in errors due to the implementation of the system?  Do you see a slow down in production due to the application?

Thank you in advance for the replies and information.

mad