[Histonet] Leica RM2255 motorized microtome

Sherwood, Margaret MSHERWOOD <@t> PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Jan 5 10:11:01 CST 2010

To all:

We are looking to purchase a used Leica RM2255 microtome.  We are especially
interested in any labs that looking to sell one for a good price, but we are not
excluding any companies that deal with refurbished units. (We missed out on a
recent RM2155 unit that was sold by a lab in Vermont.)

If you are a lab/company and have such an instrument, please contact me by email
(off-line).  Do not call and leave a voice mail.  If you are a company, please
send me via email, a quote for the instrument.

Thank you.

Peggy

Peggy Sherwood
Lab Associate, Photopathology
Wellman Center for Photomedicine (EDW 214)
Massachusetts General Hospital
55 Fruit Street
Boston, Massachusetts 02114-2696
617-724-4839 (voice mail)