[Histonet] Probe for mouse Y chromosome for FISH

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Mon Jan 4 09:48:36 CST 2010

Cambio does sell it, I've used their probes. OpenBiosystems is their US
distributor.  But it still takes 4-6 weeks (minus a hold up in customs)
just to get probes to the US...not sure about Israel.

We are looking at ordering from ID Labs, a company in London, Ontario
(Canada), which is much closer to home for us. They also supply protocols
for both frozen and paraffin sections.

Hope this helps you and anyone else interested! I've just started FISH
myself so that is basically all I know about suppliers...

Regards,
Merced

--On Wednesday, December 30, 2009 12:17 PM +0200
birnbaumm <@t> asaf.health.gov.il wrote:

> Dear all
>
> We look for Fluorescence probe of mouse Y chromosome. Which company does
> sale it?
>
> Mira Birnbaum
>
> Pathology
>
> Asaf Hrofeh Medical Center
>
> Israel

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician III
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214  USA
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118 (Ph)
716-829-2665 (Fx)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.