[Histonet] Liver tissue

V. Neubert histonet.nospam <@t> vneubert.com
Tue Feb 9 14:38:37 CST 2010

Longer dehydration, longer paraffination is what I would suggest.

Splintering occured when I used freezing spray and the tissue got too cold.

Try to increase humidity while sectioning (gently breathe on the block
while sectioning). Should help against crumbling.

Good luck, post your dehydration schedule please!