[Histonet] Alternatives to BioQuant for Bone Histomorphometry

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 00:40:41 CST 2010

I use a system called analySIS (for Windows)- marketed here by Olympus. We
use this for percentage bone calculations, linear measurements and touch
counting. The data is immediately put into a spread sheet and you have an
automatic stats facility