[Histonet] Frozen Sections Slides per Day Question

tahseen <@t> brain.net.pk tahseen <@t> brain.net.pk
Sat Feb 6 03:38:38 CST 2010

Dear Soofia Sissiqui,
25 blocks (12 slides for each block with 3-4 sections)as per Welcan Units
code # 5019 entire day ( 8 hours 480 minte)
Muhammad Tahseen
Histology Supervisor
SKMTH&RC Lahore Pakistan