[Histonet] fluorescence with xylene dehydration

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 12:17:56 CST 2010

Hello

Has anyone used a xylene dehydration at the end of fluorescent staining?
I've searched the histonet archives for this answer but the answers were
mixed.  I thought I'd ask again to see if there were any new opinions.

Emily

...the thrill of being close to that hidden knowledge. That's the way I feel
when I read Nabokov. Encrypted within his words, encoded indecipherably,
ambiguously, is the equivalent of the secret of lightning. Something akin to
the secret code of higher human consciousness, the DNA, the genome of
genius.
-Ron Rosenbaum