[Histonet] Symphony cover slipper

Clare Thornton CThornton <@t> dahlchase.com
Wed Dec 22 15:08:20 CST 2010

Hello,

Anyone else out there have issues with misaligned cover slips on the Symphony stainer?  We have two stainers and there doesn't seem to be a pattern.  Sometimes it's one stainer, sometimes the other, sometimes every tray, sometimes one out of ten trays.  Usually the cover slip is off just enough to have a sharp edge and we need to fix it, which for any other Symphony owners you know that's a pain.  Whenever they adjust the cover slipper, it will work well for a day or two then start acting up again.  Is it just us?

Thanks!
Clare

Clare J. Thornton, HTL(ASCP), QIHC
Assistant Histology Supervisor