[Histonet] pituitary block or microarrays

sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com
Wed Aug 25 13:03:56 CDT 2010

   I  get  all my arrays from Biochain.  They seem to be pretty e   deal  with and their quality is hands down better than some other pla   ces  I  have  used  =)   I looked for your pituitary and it said you
   woul
   Sarah Goebel, B.A.,
   Histotechnician

   <   XBiotech USA Inc.
   8201 East Riverside Dr. Bldg 4 Suite 100
      Austin, T   (512)386-5107
   <
   -------- Original Message --------
   Subject: [Histonet] pituitary block or microarrays
   From: "Houston, Ronald" <[1]Ronald.Houston <@t> nationwidechildrens.org>
   Date: Wed, August 25, 2010 10:09 am
   To: histonet <[2]histo   "[3]ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com" <   Can  anyone  help  with  a pituitary block (containing both adeno- and
   neurohyp   microarrays (would need    Thanks
   Ronnie Houston, MS HT(ASCP)QIHC
   Anatomic Pathology Manager
   ChildLab, a Division of Nationwide Children's Hospital
   [5]www.childlab.com
   700 Children's Drive
   Columbus, OH 43205
   (P) 614-722-5450
   (F) 614-722-2899
   [6]ronald.houston <@t> na   tionwidechildrens.org<[7]mailto:ronald.houston <@t> nationwidechildrens.org

   [8]www.NationwideChildrens.org<   Childrens.org>
   "One   person   with  passion  is  better  than  forty  people  merely
   interested."
   ~ E.M. Forster
   ----------------------------------------- Confidentiality Notice:
   The following mail message, including any attachments, is for the
   sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
   and privileged information. The recipient is responsible to
   maintain the confidentiality of this information and to use the
   information only for authorized purposes. If you are not the
   intended recipient (or authorized to receive information for the
   intended recipient), you are hereby notified that any review, use,
   disclosure, distribution, copying, printing, or action taken in
   reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
   you have received this communication in error, please notify us
   immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original
   message. Thank you.