[Histonet] Technovit 9100 New

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Aug 24 21:48:15 CDT 2010

One more thing I might add is that Dorn and Hart Microedge has just released a MMA + DBP + Perkadox kit (Acrylosin) in both a "hard" (ground/thick section formulation) and "soft" (thin section formulation). They are also in the process of carrying a lot of the stains that work well with this type of resin formulation as well as everything in between to assist in resin histology (i.e. slide presses, Haupt's, microtomy supplies/kits, etc). If you haven't already done so, just do an Internet search of their name and you should easily reach their website to view their current products.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any additional questions.

Jack