[Histonet] Ventana vs Leica

Rathborne, Toni trathborne <@t> somerset-healthcare.com
Tue Aug 24 16:10:27 CDT 2010

We recently acquired the Bond III. It was a tough decision, but space was the main reason we went with Leica. The Ventana sales team that visited our lab was very eager to get the account. Their pricing was not much different. They even offered to credit us for additional waste disposal.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu]On Behalf Of Pamela
Marcum
Sent: Tuesday, August 24, 2010 3:48 PM
To: Maria Katleba
Cc: histonet; BSullivan <@t> shorememorial.org;
histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: Re: [Histonet] Ventana vs Leica

I totally agree and we have an Ultra, 2 XTs and 3 Benchmarks.  They are good systems that need to get cheaper and more flexible.  I am demoing the Bond III and love the ease of use, flexibility and cost savings, most.  Maria is right it is about 40% less to run than a Ventana.

Pam Marcum

AP Manager

UAMS

Little Rock, AR