[Histonet] Ventana vs Leica

Jay Lundgren jaylundgren <@t> gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 13:30:31 CDT 2010

     I was wondering if anyone out there had experience with both the
Ventana Ultra and the Leica Bond immunostainers.  I realize that most people
have a personal preference as to brands, but I'm not looking for a knee-jerk
opinion (LEICA RULZ!!!!11 or VENTANA FTW!!), just someone who has had actual
experience working on a daily basis with both instruments.  If this is you,
could you please tell me which you preferred and why.
     I'm currently working for a facility in MT which has narrowed down its
search to these two instruments.  No vendors please, they've already given
their pitches.

                                                         Thanks,
                                                              Jay A.
Lundgren M.S., HTL (ASCP)