[Histonet] how to be qualified?

Kim Tournear kimtournear <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Aug 24 06:39:57 CDT 2010

Hi Mohmed,
I think the ASCP is only offered in the US. I don't think a certification is required in order to teach at a university here, but then again, it might depend on the University. If you go to ASCP's web site, there should be a place for you to request an application for the exam. The problem is, you would have to be here in the US to take the exam. I don't think they offer it on line. 
I found the following 2 links when I googled "histology board certification in Egypt":
You might want to check with the Egyptian Society of Histotechnology or The Egyptian Journal of Histology about certification assistance.
Hope this helps. Good luck!!

~Don't be afraid your life will end, 
be afraid it will never begin~
OU Rocks!!!!

--- On Mon, 8/23/10, mohamed abd el razik <k84as <@t> yahoo.com> wrote:

From: mohamed abd el razik <k84as <@t> yahoo.com>
Subject: [Histonet] how to be qualified?
To: Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Monday, August 23, 2010, 7:49 PM

Dear histonetters
As i'm in Egypt and going to end my master degree in Vet. histology to be ass. lecturer in Cairo Univ. i'm looking for an opportunity to be ass. researcher or associat in histotechnology feild abroad in USA or Canada can i wish you help me to find it.
so am i have to be ASCP cert. to work as i have master degree??
if yes i have searched there site but can't find where i can pass the exams in Egypt!!
can you send me a link if you reached it ortell me how to be certified if i'm in Egypt??
thanx in advance
Mohamed Abd El Razik
Histology Dep.
Faculty of Vet. Med.
Cairo Univ.- Egypt

Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu


More information about the Histonet mailing list