[Histonet] how to be qualified?

mohamed abd el razik k84as <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Aug 23 21:49:27 CDT 2010

Dear histonetters
As i'm in Egypt and going to end my master degree in Vet. histology to be ass. lecturer in Cairo Univ. i'm looking for an opportunity to be ass. researcher or associat in histotechnology feild abroad in USA or Canada can i wish you help me to find it.
so am i have to be ASCP cert. to work as i have master degree??
if yes i have searched there site but can't find where i can pass the exams in Egypt!!
can you send me a link if you reached it ortell me how to be certified if i'm in Egypt??

thanx in advance
Mohamed Abd El Razik
Histology Dep.
Faculty of Vet. Med.