[Histonet] Hawaii

Feher, Stephen sfeher <@t> CMC-NH.ORG
Mon Aug 23 08:44:39 CDT 2010

Sorry Sara.  Guess I should have read all of the posts regarding your
question.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
sgoebel <@t> xbiotech.com
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2010 10:37 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Hawaii

   Does  anyone  know  of  any open positions in Hawaii, and what is the
expected payscale there?  I have a BA, HT, and a very good knowledge
of  IHC.  I have 6 years registered experience with 2 years histo. lab
   =assistant  before that.  I know things are insane expensive.  Me a
nd  my  fiance  might  be  moving  there because of his job.  Any help
   would=e awesome!!

   Sarah Goebel, B.A., HT (ASCP)

   Histotechnician

   XBiotech USA Inc.

   8201 East Riverside Dr. Bldg 4 Suite 100

   Austin, Texas  78744
   [DEL: (5=2)386-5107
   :DEL]