[Histonet] Corrective Action Form

Akemi Allison akemiat3377 <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 16:55:40 CDT 2010

This is used in concordance to CAP guidelines for PIP.  The phrasing
scares people off because ii states "Incident/Complaint Form".
People need to realize we ALL make mistakes.  This form is used for
corrective measures and process improvement in Pre-Analytical-
Technical-Analytical & Post-Analytical.  It is recommended to have
Quarterly Reviews by Committee members to address what Corrective
Measures have been implemented.

Remember folks, this is for improving patient care and not to finger
point or put blame on anyone.

Akemi Allison BS, HT (ASCP) HTL
Director
Phoenix Lab Consulting