[Histonet] Re: Staining Protocol

Poole, Kimberly Kimberly.Poole <@t> drdc-rddc.gc.ca
Thu Aug 19 10:28:52 CDT 2010

Hello Histonetters,

I perform many H&E staining and I think that the previous person who ran the lab, might be missing steps in his staining protocol. Would anyone be willing to share their protocols with me? Thanks for your help!

Kimberly Poole B.Sc

Casualty Management Section | Section de la gestion des blessés

Defence Research and Development Canada Suffield | Recherche et développement pour la défense Canada Suffield

Medicine Hat, AB, Canada T1A 8K6

kimberly.poole <@t> drdc-rddc.gc.ca <mailto:kimberly.poole <@t> drdc-rddc.gc.ca>

Telephone | Téléphone 403-544-5347 / Facsimile | Télécopieur 403-544-4714