[Histonet] Re: muscle stain

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Wed Aug 18 08:39:32 CDT 2010

Andrea - Wow this looks great. We do a lot of cardiomyocyte staining and
studying and this could be helpful. Thanks for sharing!

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician III
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214  USA
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118 (Ph)
716-829-2665 (Fx)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.
--On Wednesday, August 18, 2010 8:18 AM -0500 Andrea Marion