[Histonet] how to make crashed ice?

louise renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Sat Aug 7 05:24:17 CDT 2010

Hi gudrun,

Place the ice - ice cubes works best in a plastic bag, wrap in a towel and
bash with a heavy object like a hammer. You can also use Jamie Oliver's
trick - put ice cubes in a cloth tea towel, , bring the  4 corners together,
tie them in knot, and then hit the "parcel" on the edge of your work surface
until the ice is the sze you need....

hope this helps

--
Louise Renton