[Histonet] Turnaround time for Research Pathology

Randolph-Habecker, Julie jhabecke <@t> fhcrc.org
Thu Aug 5 18:59:44 CDT 2010

Folks,

I am looking for some standard turnaround times for histology services
including processing to embedding, processing to H&E, and processing to
H&E and IHC. Does anyone have that data?

Also, how do other folks handle "standard turnaround time" for research
samples? We may get anything from 5 specimens to 300 specimens that just
need paraffin processing and 1 H&E. Or we may get a request for 10
samples for paraffin-processing, 10 slides each with 2 H&E and 7
different IHC stains per case.

Any insight on this would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Julie

Julie Randolph-Habecker, Ph.D.

Director, Experimental Histopathology Shared Resources

Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center

1100 Fairview Ave N, DE-360

Seattle WA 98109-1024

Tel: 206-667-6119