[Histonet] cell types

Ricki Simoskevitz RSimoskevitz <@t> osteotech.com
Tue Apr 27 08:09:43 CDT 2010

Hello Histonetters,

Can anyone out there help us.  We need to be able to differentiate between mesenchymal cells, fibroblasts and macrophages.  We currently embed in GMA.  I am thinking that we would have to go into paraffin and do immunohistochemistry to label each cell type.  Is this something that can be done and if so does anyone have a procedure or at least a place I can go to find out more information on how to go about doing this.

Thanks for your help.

Ricki Simoskevitz

rsimoskevitz <@t> osteotech.com

CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION: E-mails from Osteotech generally contain information that is confidential, privileged, and/or protected as work product or by other legal rules, and are for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any use, copying, or distribution of this e-mail by an unintended recipient is prohibited, and may be a violation of law. If you believe that you received this e-mail in error, please do not read this e-mail or any attached items, and instead please delete the e-mail and all attachments.