[Histonet] Bone marrow trephine decalcification

Malika Benatti malbenatti <@t> googlemail.com
Wed Apr 21 15:33:48 CDT 2010

Goodings & Stewarts also known as Formic/Formaldehyde fluid (10%
formic acid, 5% formalin) for 6 hours  should allow decal of fix BMT
trephine Bx.

" ... Smile it confuses people ..."