[Histonet] ms<pig cd31

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Thu Apr 15 14:08:05 CDT 2010

Hi Patsy,

I'd like to verify the retrieval temp? In a previous email you wrote "70dc"
and here you wrote "80dc."

Thank you.

Regards,
Merced

--On Wednesday, April 14, 2010 10:54 AM -0600 Patsy Ruegg
<pruegg <@t> ihctech.net> wrote:

> For all those looking for this info from me.
>

> I use the serotech mouse anti porcine CD31 on pig tonsil at 1/10-1/50
> overnight after HIER in a waterbath set at 80dc for 3 hours with prewarmed
> citrate buffer ph6.  I use this with an anti mouse labeled polymer
> detection system, either hrp/dab or alk.phos./red.  You can join the
> group online at www.ihcrg.org
>

> This one is tuff, but this is what worked for us.
>

> Patsy
>

> Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
> IHCtech, LLC
> Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
> 12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 215
> Aurora, CO 80010
> P-720-859-4060
> F-720-859-4110
> wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
> web site www.ihctech.net
>

> This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
> Person(s) ('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views
> or opinions presented are solely those of the author. It may contain
> information that is privileged & confidential within the meaning of
> applicable law. Accordingly any dissemination, distribution, copying, or
> other use of this message, or any of its contents, by any person other
> than the intended recipient may constitute a breach of civil or criminal
> law and is strictly prohibited. If you are NOT the intended recipient
> please contact the sender and dispose of this e-mail as soon as possible.

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician III
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214  USA
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118 (Ph)
716-829-2665 (Fx)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.