[Histonet] HISTO STORIES

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Mon Apr 12 07:06:02 CDT 2010

I have sent out the "collection" of histo stories but need email from
each one of the following people:  greenjumpyone, Thom Jensen, Valerie
Rodriguez, Sharon Campbell, Mary Abosso, Janice Mahoney, Valerie Hannen,
Valantou Grover, Glen Dawson, Bernice Frederick, Sharon Beckham.  When I
forwarded emails posted to Histonet to my home email, all addresses
showed "on behalf of..." and not your actual email address. Send them to
me here at work today and you'll get immediate gratification (a copy of
the Stories).

If you did not request a copy but would like one, email me and here
it'll come!

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

NM Dept. of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services