[Histonet] Thermo Slide Mate

Laurie Colbert laurie.colbert <@t> huntingtonhospital.com
Wed Apr 7 17:13:40 CDT 2010

We use both charged slides and regular slides regularly with no
problems.

Laurie Colbert

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Bliven,
Laura
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2010 10:43 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; ihcrg <@t> googlegroups.com
Subject: [Histonet] Thermo Slide Mate

We have purchased the Thermo Slide Mate. Has anyone had problems in
using charged slides with this system? We have not started using it, as
we must validate the system first. It is always good to get feedback
from others.
Thanks,
Laura

Laura Bliven, AAS, HT(ASCP), QIHC
Histology Lab/IHC
Marshfield Laboratories
1000 N. Oak Ave.
Marshfield, WI 54449

The contents of this message may contain private, protected and/or
privileged information.  If you received this message in error, you
should destroy the e-mail message and any attachments or copies, and you
are prohibited from retaining, distributing, disclosing or using any
information contained within.  Please contact the sender and advise of
the erroneous delivery by return e-mail or telephone.  Thank you for
your cooperation.