[Histonet] 72644.18148.qm@web111105.mail.gq1.yahoo.com

Andrew Burgeson napoli <@t> siscom.net
Thu Apr 1 19:58:13 CDT 2010

It's a turf war....SHARKS AND JETS MAN, SHARKS AND JETS!!!
West Side Story played out every day over ego and money.

Anyone that tells you they are doing what they do solely for
patient care is either deluded or lying.

It's not a matter of corrupt...it's a matter of "how
corrupt!"

Why do plastic surgeons manage melanomas? Why do they like
sending specimens to hospital labs? I know...

Why are so many gen path labs ignorant of MOHS technique?

It's all a glass house. I even live in a glass house. lol