[Histonet] Voice Recognition

Maria Katleba Maria.Katleba <@t> stjoe.org
Tue Sep 29 14:15:57 CDT 2009

Let me know how this goes... I am very interested as well.

Maria Katleba HT(ASCP) MS
Queen of the Valley Medical Center
Napa CA 94558
707-257-4076

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Knutson, Deanne
Sent: Tuesday, September 29, 2009 6:22 AM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] Voice Recognition

Hello fellow Histonetters - I could use some advice from those who have
voice recognition in place at their labs.  We are having an online demo
given to us soon and I could use some help on any pertinent questions that
should be addressed.  Are there any concerns that I should be asking about?
Would appreciate any pros and cons from all of you.  Thank you very much in
advance!

Deanne Knutson

Anatomic Pathology Supervisor

St. Alexius Medical Center