[Histonet] Oscar

Patti Loykasek ploykasek <@t> phenopath.com
Tue Sep 29 09:04:15 CDT 2009

Hi Joe. I had never thought of the name as related to Hollywood! Funny.
Actually the name stands for Our Second Cytokeratin   Antibody Rocks! A bit
of path humor (or at least Dr. Gown tried to be humorous!). We are truly a
bit silly sometimes.
Hope everyone has a good week. We are into the rainy Fall here in Seattle.

Patti Loykasek
PhenoPath