[Histonet] Re: Responses to micron thickness for Rhodanine copper

Carrie Disbrow disbrc <@t> shands.ufl.edu
Mon Sep 28 15:08:45 CDT 2009

Hi and thank you all for your responses!
Everyone agreed that the thicker sections allow the copper pigments to be better visualized. However the responders were split 50/50 in the thickness. There were labs that did cut the sections at 3 microns with continuous good results and the others at 6 microns. One lab cut the sections at 10 microns. I appreciate all your help and now we will test on three microns too.
Thanks again,
Carrie