[Histonet] ASCP CMP continuing education credits

kmcneta <@t> gmail.com kmcneta <@t> gmail.com
Thu Sep 24 21:27:55 CDT 2009

I am attempting to renew my HT ASCP certification for the first time and I
was wondering if taking the Anderson Continuing Education course (Molecular
Diagnostics: Fundamentals, Methods, and Clinical Applications-they list it
as providing 36 hours) would fulfill the requirement completely. I am also
certified by the FL BOH and have taken HIV and Medical errors for a few
points to meet the states renewal requirements. I only have a couple months
until renewal is required so any information would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

M. Mcneta