[Histonet] Company email

Podawiltz, Thomas tpodawiltz <@t> lrgh.org
Mon Sep 14 12:41:06 CDT 2009

Just curious, were you trying to use a company credit card? If not try setting up a paypal account that is link to your credit card.

Tom Podawiltz, HT (ASCP)
Histology Section Head/Laboratory Safety Officer
LRGHealthcare
603-524-3211 ext: 3220
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Sheila Haas [micropathlabs <@t> yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 12:34 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Company email

I just ran into an interesting issue that I thought I'd share. I was trying to place a credit card order with Beckman Coulter but was denied due to them not liking my email address. Mind you, I was willing to pay with a credit card. I placed the order on 9/2 and have been fighting with them ever since. Ridiculous! Today they were standing by their policy of not accepting my email address as a business address so I'm taking my business elsewhere. Just thought I'd share this with those of you looking for a company to do business with.

Sheila Haas
Laboratory Supervisor
Micro Path Laboratories