[Histonet] Company email

Mike Pence mpence <@t> grhs.net
Mon Sep 14 11:38:54 CDT 2009

Why would you think your email address is your business address? Just have to ask?

Mike

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Sheila Haas
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2009 11:34 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Company email

I just ran into an interesting issue that I thought I'd share. I was trying to place a credit card order with Beckman Coulter but was denied due to them not liking my email address. Mind you, I was willing to pay with a credit card. I placed the order on 9/2 and have been fighting with them ever since. Ridiculous! Today they were standing by their policy of not accepting my email address as a business address so I'm taking my business elsewhere. Just thought I'd share this with those of you looking for a company to do business with.

Sheila Haas
Laboratory Supervisor
Micro Path Laboratories