[Histonet] Company email

Sheila Haas micropathlabs <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 11:34:29 CDT 2009

I just ran into an interesting issue that I thought I'd share. I was trying to place a credit card order with Beckman Coulter but was denied due to them not liking my email address. Mind you, I was willing to pay with a credit card. I placed the order on 9/2 and have been fighting with them ever since. Ridiculous! Today they were standing by their policy of not accepting my email address as a business address so I'm taking my business elsewhere. Just thought I'd share this with those of you looking for a company to do business with.

Sheila Haas
Laboratory Supervisor
Micro Path Laboratories