[Histonet] Re: mercury vs led lights **Commercial Response**

Hobbs, Carl carl.hobbs <@t> kcl.ac.uk
Sat Sep 12 13:42:10 CDT 2009

Thanks for adding a response.
However, I am a old Techie who does not understand what you are saying.
My apologies.
 I use Alexa 488, 594 and also Hoechst to stain nuclei ( red, green , blue)
So, if I changed from MY  Xcite system,  to LEDs, can I be assured that those three flourochromes I use will be equally detectable?
What would I need to do to change to LEDs?
What do I gain?

I would be most grateful for further info, in easy language......you are very welcome to email me personally.
Thanks.