[Histonet] Slide labels used with IHC Instruments

Cordova, Jean JCordova <@t> omlabs.com
Thu Sep 10 16:16:53 CDT 2009

While our lab doesn't have the Ventana stainer I am assuming that the
principle is the same for the Leica Bond.  We are using slide labels
generated from PowerPath on our slides for the Bond
Immunostainer.without any issues.  We do have an interface in place.

Jean Cordova HT/HTL (ASCP)

Pathology Manager

Northwest Pathology Services LLC

541-341-8039

This message is intended solely for the use of the individual and entity to whom it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential, and exempt from disclosure under applicable state and federal laws.  If you are not the addressee, or are not authorized to receive for the intended addressee, you are hereby notified that you may not use, copy, distribute, or disclose to anyone this message or the information contained herein.  If you have received this message in error, immediately advise the sender by reply email and destroy this message.