[Histonet] Double Staining

McMahon, Loralee A Loralee_Mcmahon <@t> URMC.Rochester.edu
Thu Sep 10 13:14:00 CDT 2009

Hi All -

Just wanted to share some information that I was happy to come across regarding double staining FFPE tissues.  DBS (dbiosys.com) has a great variety of products that are stable and have consistent bright results.  The pricing is not that bad either.

They have mouse and rabbit HRP and Alk Phos with the corresponding chromogens.  Which makes your double staining possibilities endless.

I have tried several companies double staining kits and this one has to be the best so far.  I have been using their PIN 4 (p63/HMW/p504s) with HRP/DAB and AP/PermaRed with great results.

Loralee McMahon, HTL (ASCP)
Immunohistochemistry Supervisor
Strong Memorial Hospital
Department of Surgical Pathology