[Histonet] I am glad to come aboard Histonet

Merced M Leiker leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
Thu Sep 3 09:02:44 CDT 2009

I forgot to include the link:

http://www.histosearch.com/histonet.html

--On Thursday, September 03, 2009 5:15 AM -0700 Adeluwoye Oluwatosin
<princekunlzy <@t> gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hello, I am glad to come aboard this network of professionals;
> Pathological sciences. I am delighted 'cos i am sure this lists is
> providing volume of useful informations to the members. I was
> re-directed to the histonet web via my search for info on Formaldehyde
> fixation.
> Please Barry, I will be glad to receive useful documents as i am
> working on a project on Formaldehyde fixation, and my line of interest
> is the effect of varying concentration on tissues, while also
> considering the  optimum fixation duration.
> Hope to receive this worthwhile, helpful materials tomy work from you
> Barry,and other list members. Thanks.
> Tosin.

Merced M Leiker
Research Technician II
Cardiovascular Medicine
348 Biomedical Research Building
State University of New York at Buffalo
3435 Main St, Buffalo, NY 14214  USA
leiker <@t> buffalo.edu
716-829-6118 (Ph)
716-829-2665 (Fx)

No trees were harmed in the sending of this email.
However, many electrons were severely inconvenienced.