[Histonet] Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Maxim Peshkov Maxim_71 <@t> mail.ru
Fri Nov 27 15:28:55 CST 2009

Rene,
I am sorry, that I need call to you through Histonet,
but, it seems that yahoo-server have some troubles
with my mail-delivery.
I got next message now:

> This is the mail system at host fallback2.mail.ru.
>
> I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
> be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.
>
> For further assistance, please send mail to <postmaster>

> delete your own text from the attached returned message.
>
>                    The mail system
>
> <rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com>: delivery temporarily suspended: host
>     g.mx.mail.yahoo.com[98.137.54.238] refused to
> talk to me: 421 4.7.0 [TS02]
>     Messages from 94.100.176.87 temporarily deferred due to user complaints -
>     4.16.56.1; see
> http://postmaster.yahoo.com/421-ts02.html

I hope, that these troubles are temporary.
I successfully received both, word- and pdf-documents and works
with they since 25 November 2009.
Sincerely,
Maxim.                         mailto:Maxim_71 <@t> mail.ru