[Histonet] TNF alpha

Liz Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Mon Nov 23 16:32:55 CST 2009

Sorry Guys I was thinking of IL-6 which I have done on bone and it
works.  We have worked with TNF-alpha (from Sigma) and our protocol does
not requite retrieval I would think it would work on formic acid
decalcified bone also, but I have not tried it.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592
Boulder, Colorado 80308
office (303) 682-3949
fax (303) 682-9060
www.premierlab.com

Ship to Address:
1567 Skyway Drive, Unit E
Longmont, Colorado 80504

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Richard
Cartun
Sent: Monday, November 23, 2009 3:25 PM
To: Histonet
Subject: [Histonet] TNF alpha

I have a colleague who is interested in doing IHC for TNF alpha on
formalin-fixed, decalcified bone specimens.  Is this possible?  If so, I
would appreciate hearing about your antibody and technique.  Thanks!

Richard

Richard W. Cartun, Ph.D.
Director, Histology & Immunopathology
Director, Biospecimen Collection Programs
Assistant Director, Anatomic Pathology
Hartford Hospital
80 Seymour Street
Hartford, CT  06102