[Histonet] Open Position

Joseph Saby saby_joseph_a <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Nov 23 16:29:54 CST 2009

I have a full time position open for a histotech at NAMSA, located just south and east of Toledo in Northwood, Ohio.  This is a full time days position, and requires skills in embedding, sectioning, staining, etc.  Must be willing to work on animal tissues.  We work on many interesting specimens, and are always working to expand our capabilities.

NAMSA is a CRO that performs a great deal of medical device testing.  Please feel free to look us up on the internet.  If you have any questions, you can respond to me at this email address, or at jsaby <@t> namsa.com.

Thanks!

Joe Saby, BA HT(ASCP)