[Histonet] unscribe

LINDA MARGRAF LINDA.MARGRAF <@t> childrens.com
Thu Nov 19 13:47:28 CST 2009

Dear Histonetters:
I checked and the unsubscribe function on the web page is functional. I just removed myself from the list (but am getting back on). I will remove the person who inquired about "unscribing". If anyone else is having trouble getting off the list, please email me. If your address has changed since you first subscribed you may have trouble getting off the list.
Thanks
Linda M
Histonet administrator

>>> Alyssa Peterson <alyssa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com> 11/19/2009 12:10 PM >>>
FYI: My colleague tried to unsubscribe and the button that you click, on the
below link does not work....

--
*Be sure to visit us on the web* www.alliedsearchpartners.com
Alyssa Peterson, Director Of Recruitment