[Histonet] slide label printer ribbon type?

Victor Tobias victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
Tue Nov 17 11:23:26 CST 2009

Jacqueline,

It is important to match the ribbon to the label stock. For our
polyester slide label (chemical resistant) we use a premium resin
ribbon. We use a paper label for specimen and requisitions that uses a
wax ribbon. Your label vendor should be able to recommend the proper ribbon.

Victor

Victor Tobias
Clinical Applications Analyst
University of Washington Medical Center
Dept of Pathology Room BB220
1959 NE Pacific
Seattle, WA 98195
victor <@t> pathology.washington.edu
206-598-2792
206-598-7659 Fax
Privileged, confidential or patient identifiable information may be
contained in this message. This information is meant only for the use
of the intended recipients. If you are not the intended recipient, or
if the message has been addressed to you in error, do not read,
disclose, reproduce, distribute, disseminate or otherwise use this
transmission. Instead, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, and
then destroy all copies of the message and any attachments.