[Histonet] slide label printer ribbon type?

Jacqueline Farnsworth Jacqueline.Farnsworth <@t> cls.ab.ca
Tue Nov 17 10:57:51 CST 2009

Hi everyone.
We are finally able to print slide labels with our new computer system!  Wondering what type of printer ribbon should be used with our Zebra slide labellers?  Wax   wax/resin  or resin?  Any suggestions? (Obviously xylene/alcohol, etc resistant is a must).

Thank you.

Jacqueline Farnsworth
Anatomic Pathology, Tech III
Foothills Medical Centre
Calgary Laboratory Services

This message and any attached documents are only for the use of the intended recipient(s), are confidential and may contain privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, retransmission, or other disclosure is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately, and then delete the original message. Thank you.