[Histonet] amnion tissue

Patsy Ruegg pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
Fri Nov 13 14:37:59 CST 2009

Has anyone ever done histology (ffpe or frozen) on human amnion tissue?  I
have an investigator that wants to send me 2X3in pieces of amnion tissue for
histology to evaluate changes in structural collagen?  Not sure of how I
would make a histology section out of something like that???  I imagine it
is a thin piece of membrane?

Help,

Patsy

Patsy Ruegg, HT(ASCP)QIHC
IHCtech, LLC
Fitzsimmons BioScience Park
12635 Montview Blvd. Suite 215
Aurora, CO 80010
P-720-859-4060
F-720-859-4110
wk email pruegg <@t> ihctech.net
web site www.ihctech.net

This email is confidential and intended solely for the use of the Person(s)
('the intended recipient') to whom it was addressed. Any views or opinions
presented are solely those of the author. It may contain information that is
privileged & confidential within the meaning of applicable law. Accordingly
any dissemination, distribution, copying, or other use of this message, or
any of its contents, by any person other than the intended recipient may
constitute a breach of civil or criminal law and is strictly prohibited. If
you are NOT the intended recipient please contact the sender and dispose of
this e-mail as soon as possible.