[Histonet] CD31/PECAM antibody

Nicholas David Evans ndevans <@t> stanford.edu
Fri Nov 13 13:36:40 CST 2009

Thanks all for advice. Biocare's Rat on mouse Ig detection kit seems to be
the popular choice and I'm going to have a go with this before writing of
the BD Pharmingen antibody.

Best wishes
Nick

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Nicholas
David Evans
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2009 5:20 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] CD31/PECAM antibody

Hello,

Can anyone suggest a good antibody to recognize mouse CD31 (PECAM)? I have
been trying to use BD Pharmingen MEC 13.3 with little success. I use
vector lab's goat anti-rat (BA-9400) but get loads of background on mouse
sections with this secondary. I also tried a mouse-on-mouse kit and saw
much less background, but still no signal. I'd be very grateful for
advice.

Best wishes

Nick